Tuesday 7 May 2013

April trip to Yorkshire , Calderdale Pt1 of 2

Hi! It has been a long time since I did a blog on here. I'm going to try and do more blogs on here so please do watch out for more content. For this blog I am going split it up into two blogs posts.

Two weeks ago in April I went to Yorkshire to stay in the home of Ted Hughes in Mytholmroyd.

Ted Hughes blue plaque

While in Yorkshire I went to Hebden Bridge and took the walk up to Heptonstall it was a nice little village. Half way up to Heptonstall you could see right over Hebden bridge.

Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire

While in Heptonstall, I visited the grave of Sylvia Plath. Below is a photograph I took and also video I did. 

Sylvia Plath Grave

 

On the next blog I will be doing a blog on my trip to the Brontë parsonage. You will soon be able to see more of my images from my trip on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment